Day 39 ---------------------------------- New Clothes

Day 39 - This is actually the pile of clothes that we purchased on Friday on our afternoon off, I just got around to taking the tags off and washing them today though, so that's why I took a picture of them, this is pre-wash -he he. Also I got some of my favorite things....ARGYLE SOCKS!!!! i got 4 pairs all different colors, LOVE THEM!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP