Day 42 ----------------- I love AMAZON!

I received a shipment from Amazon the other day, Tuesday in fact. I LOVE Amazon, I order so many photography books from there. I order a lot of books because I am mainly self taught, I have only taken one photography class, and that was back when I was in high school, and it was more on developing, (WHICH IS AWESOME) and less on the actual photography technique. My new focus is on composition and lighting, I want to get into studio light eventually, and I could always use more knowledge on composition. Come to think of it, I have done quite a bit of photography shopping recently. I was awarded some points at work that we can redeem for different things, and I went shopping in the book section and purchased 4 more books which were shipped today. I think what is even more special is I bought a NEW LENS off EBay last night. I am wicked excited. Its been a lens that I have been looking at for a while, and I wanted to give Brandi something more to practice with and use for weddings so I found on on EBay which was ending soon, so i watched and watched and watched and finally sent in a stealth bid and WON YAY! So now i have my eye open for another new lens which is the Nikor 105mm lens, I am in a conundrum on that one though because it is quite pricey, but Sigma makes one that is exactly the same but half the price, my only concern is that I have only ever bought Nikon, and I am just worried about quality, but everyone I have talked to enjoys their sigmas, so I think i might get it, and save myself almost $400. Anyway I have babbled enough, here is today's pics, my new books.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP