Day 40 and 41 -------------------------------- Something different and Something neat

Day 40 - It's pretty much just what the picture says, it's something different. This is the plastic guard on the top of a fence surrounding a baseball field. I think its just there so kids can jump over the fence and not tear their pants, but I could be wrong, its happened before. HA HA Day 41 - I LOVE this picture. We had a little storm in Belfast today. I was hoping to catch some lighting on my lunch break from work, but I didn't get any lighting, what I got was a BEAUTIFUL sky. I don't think the blogger upload does it justice, but it really was nature at it's best. Enjoy.

Elizabeth  – (June 25, 2008 at 8:05 AM)  

Love, love day 41! I love the how green everything looks next to the steel gray sky!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP