Day 21 ----------------------------- another walk


So as I have said before, I have been going for a walk every morning before I go to work. I have been taking a similar route everyday, and it always takes me past this very old graveyard. I have taken so many pictures in or around that graveyard. Today's picture is of a tree right on the edge of the graveyard. I thought it was an oak, so I was going to call the picture the mighty oak...well when I passed it again, it was actually a maple, so I had to change the caption of the picture. Anyway I am finally going to the dentist today, its been about a year because I haven't been able to get up to Lincoln where my previous dentist is. I am very excited for clean teeth. Brandi is going too, she is less excited. Maybe I will take a picture of our day old clean teeth for tomorrows picture. We shall see!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP