Day 30 ---------------------------------- A month is over



It has been a whole month. I have done this project everyday for a month. I am quite proud of myself. I have actually accomplished a lot in the last 30 days. I have started a new job, on a schedule I wasn't crazy about to begin with, but I have grown to like it after all. I have gone for a walk everyday for two weeks now, and I feel much better about myself. I have done a lot of things it seems like, and it isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, the only bad thing is I don't get enough time with Brandi. I think today's picture is fitting for this blog, the flag is a symbol of all the changes that this country made at one time. Its the symbol of our freedom, and I am proud to be an American!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP